WTT 2001 f150 XLT supercrew 4x4 in ky

NOTASTOCKDOHC

Established Member
I am looking to sell my f150 but will take a trade for a lightning. My truck is a 2001 f150 xlt supercrew 4x4, red with grey cloth interior. It has 98k miles. Everything works on it, clean carfax. Has a tow hitch with receiver that I havent used. It has the trition 5.4 v-8 and gets 19mpg on highway and 13-14 in city. I was asking 11,000 for it thats about what I owe on it. I have pics of it under other vehicles for sale area under( 2001 Ford f150 supercrew xlt 4x4 for sale). Just pm for info. I have record of oil changes and all thing done to it. Looking for a lightning though miles have to be under what my truck has or right at it, and color of the truck doesnt matter to me. I am selling my truck because I have a cobra, I cant have both, so I am selling both the cobra and truck to get into something different.

NOTASTOCKDOHC

Established Member
Truck is great for snow or anyone wanting a 4x4, that can haul 6 people and get 19mpg. Like above want to trade for 1999-2004 lightning, i said above about the miles they can be alittle higher than the truck I am offering but not too high. just shoot me a pm if interested. i will even give the person who trades a free full tank of gas, on me.

Users who are viewing this thread