WTT 97 Cobra and 88 mustang GT 2 for 1 deal

OneFastSnake

Established Member
Hey guys I know its been a long time since Ive posted here but I have been extremely busy, I just graduated from the fire academy along with getting my degree. I havnt had the time and money or even intrest in the hobby that I once loved. So My loss is your gain, I wanted to give you guys the oppertunity to have great two awsome cars before I put them for sell else where. So here goes nothing. I HAve a 97 cobra and 88 gt for Trade/Sell.

My 97 Crystal White Cobra has 107,000 miles and is in fair condition, it has Bilstein suspension, Borla catback, Recaro Seats, full length subframes and K&N filter pack, along with saleen hood and wing.
IMG_0541.jpg

IMG_0732.jpg

My 88 Mustang Gt Hatchback has a 306 with 5,000 miles, eagle crank and pistons, e303 cam, Eddelbrock HCI , Vortech S- Trim, BBK O/R X-pipe, Borla Catback, Sportlines, 479 bhp. Along with a bunch of supporting mods.
IMG_0763.jpg

IMG_0759.jpg

Im looking for a good dependable car or truck, I perfer a 4 door pickup, perferably a Toyata or Nissan, Dodge would be acceptable. Not looking for a full size. But im open to pretty much all offers. Please serious buyers only. Im located in central california.

If you have anymore questions please dont hesitate to ask, Im asking 12k dollars for both.

Users who are viewing this thread