WTT black 03 for another cobra

JebTonkin

That's what she said.....
Established Member
Well all I have to trade is a red 99' Cobra convertible with 16k on it. PM me with an answer.

Red Shift

2.6 + 4.6=GAWDAMN!!
Established Member
jeb said:
Wow lots of miles.But good luck dude!

It's within the national average of 12-15k miles a year. Ignorance is only a problem when it affects others. Now I hope he sells this "high mileage" cobra to your neighbor who backs over any pets you may have on the way out of your driveway after stink-plumbing your significant other. Cheers and multiple STD's to ya :thumbsup:

stangfreak

Established Member
Nuggets said:
It's within the national average of 12-15k miles a year. Ignorance is only a problem when it affects others. Now I hope he sells this "high mileage" cobra to your neighbor who backs over any pets you may have on the way out of your driveway after stink-plumbing your significant other. Cheers and multiple STD's to ya :thumbsup:
:lol:

WHiTE03MACh

Camel Lover
Established Member
Nuggets said:

Dude! Weak! Simmer down. :fart:

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread