WTT E46 BMW M3 for a Shelby GT500.

Fuerza

Established Member
I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in trading the GT500 for my BMW M3. I know this is a long shot here are the details of my M3

2006 BMW M3
Silver Gray Metallic
Black Leather
Premium Package
Heated Seats
Parking Distance Control
OEM Xenon headlights
Harman-Kardon Sound System
OEM 19's with Kumho tires
SMG transmission

This is a Texas car, originally sold out of Autobahn Motorcars in Fort Worth TX. I bought it from a dealership here in El Paso a few months ago. The in service date is 10 April 2006. The warranty and maintenance plan end 10 April 2010. Car is located in North East El Paso TX and is garage kept. I have paper work for dealer service dating back to 27k miles along with the original window sticker. I have all the books and original leather binder. BMW of El Paso informed me that schedule 1 service has been completed along with low mileage oil changes. I just had a 4 wheel alignment done at BMW of El Paso. The car is in excellent running condition, it has never been in for any mechanical problems. It is factory stock except for a K&N air filter, and Kumho replacement tires. There are some minor blemishes on the car, It has some stone chips on the front end and fine scratches on the trunk lid from the satellite radio antenna. Drivers seat has the typical wear on the bolster but no holes. Kelly blue book on this car for a private party sell is 33,650. That is a car with 40k miles that is listed in "Good" condition according to KBB. My car has 395xx miles. Edmunds for my area lists this car at $33,750 in "clean" condition also with 40k miles.

Contact me via PM or Email. [email protected]

Photos are here:
DSC00559.gif

DSC00561.gif

DSC00563.gif

DSC00564.gif

DSC00566.gif

DSC00567.gif

DSC00570.gif

DSC00569.gif

I'm looking for a straight trade for a GT500. I would prefer a relatively stock just like mine. If you are interested let me know and lets talk.

Users who are viewing this thread