WTT:**Mint**Chrome Saleens for Ported Eaton

BIGV

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
Established Member
Can you do better than $600 shipped because I have this same set only 10" not 10.5" on back order in black chrome for $600. And now they tell me it is going to be another 45 days.

Last edited:

redford

Established Member
if there is no curb rash on them i will give u 500, not tryin to knock ur head off but im gonna have to get tires and i just bought headers, pm or email me @ [email protected]............i will b workin on my headers all weekend and my buddy wants my 17 inch stockers so im ready to buy now

jakesspv6

Established Member
if there is no curb rash on them i will give u 500, not tryin to knock ur head off but im gonna have to get tires and i just bought headers, pm or email me @ [email protected]............i will b workin on my headers all weekend and my buddy wants my 17 inch stockers so im ready to buy now

already tried that, he wouldn't budge :fm:

redford

Established Member
mack go ahead and get ready to ship them, let me know about payment, im ready to roll on them, id like to get u to ship them asap........thanks

redford

Established Member
hello ladies and gentlemen.......just wanted to let everyone know they missed out on a real deal, just got the wheels this mornin (my buddy drives for ups so i had him bird doggin for the boxes) back to the matter at hand these wheels r beautiful just as mack said and he had them packaged to take a bomb blast! i think mack has another set of wheels (some anniverserys) i would not hesitate to buy any parts from him. big north cackalac bump for another honest cobra guy :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread