WTT: Mint Gen2 GTS Viper GTS

03Cobranator

Established Member
How much for the car without the kit? You can PM me..

I have been getting this question a lot. The price you see is the actual price of the car and it is pretty firm. If you buy the car outright you get the kit with it for free because it does me no good. I have the kit up for sale multiple places and I have a feeling it'll probably be sold soon. It would be 10k+ to replicate this kit and can easily be sold for 7-8k. I have it up for 6,500 for a quick sale but you can see that if you purchased the car you could recoup a decent amount of money rather quickly.

As for the trades I am asking for. I know I have not specified but the kit IS NOT included on a trade + Cash deal.

key

Established Member
Ok.. Some other questions: Do you have any history info for it? Looking for number or prior owners, where they were located, etc.. How about a carfax? Also how often are you driving it now? Is the suspension completely stock or has it been updated/replaced?

03Cobranator

Established Member
Ok.. Some other questions: Do you have any history info for it? Looking for number or prior owners, where they were located, etc.. How about a carfax? Also how often are you driving it now? Is the suspension completely stock or has it been updated/replaced?

The history for this car is I am the Second owner. I did talk to the original owner when I bought the car.. he just wanted to have a convo and get a vibe of the new owner.. I might be able to find his phone number somewhere. He lived in Washington state (which is where I bought the car and had it shipped from, too York PA, where I live) and was a car collector. At one point it sat for 10 years and only had about 170miles put on it in that time. He traded this in on a new 2013 GT3. The car fax is completely clean and no major work was ever done or needed. Just simple maintenance. I have had the car for about a year and put 1,200miles on it so I don't drive it very often at all. The suspension is all stock at the moment, but I have recently purchased a set of coil overs to give the car a better stance and to update the 17 year old suspension. They probably wont be installed for another few weeks.

For more Pics and or Videos of the Viper my Instagram is "evojunky". I have a few idling videos to give you an idea of how the exhaust sounds along with some other random pics of the car.

Last edited:

key

Established Member
When you bought it did you get a PPI? I'm a little concerned with the sitting, since that's pretty rough on gaskets and such. I would think your year of driving would have shaken out any issues, but you never know. I assume the coil-overs come with the car if they aren't installed yet?

If you can find his contact info that'd be good too.

03Cobranator

Established Member
When I inquired about the car (The local dodge dealership bought the car and had it sitting in the show room) I was put in contact with the Exotic car dealership in Washington. The guy bought quite a few high end cars from them and they serviced this car when needed. They assured me that the car was in 100% perfect condition and I took their word for it. Had the car shipped to me and everything seemed great. After a year I have absolutely 0 issues with it and it runs like a champ.. It doesn't leak a drop of oil, and it doesn't use any oil in the slightest bit. I also asked him about it sitting and the car was started every couple weeks and driven around the neighborhood every 2 months give or take except for winter. Since you don't exactly seem interested in my car and have not contacted me for any further details I frankly don't care that your are concerned about the car sitting consider it has absolutely 0 issues like mentioned above. I will not give out the guys info until we would be on the final steps of purchasing this car. Also, I would have to adjust the price of the car if the coilovers were to be included. They are $5,500 Penske Coilovers so im absolutely not throwing them in for free.

key

Established Member
So somehow me asking questions specifically relating to your viper and it's condition translates into me not being interested?

I have always wanted a Viper and now have the means to step into one (without incurring debt to do so).. Fortunately for me there are other Vipers for sale, and I'm sure their owners would be less frustrated by my fairly simple questions. So I guess I'll take my money elsewhere.

Good luck with the sale, but remember you're selling a car that's 16 years old for over $40k. You're going to have to answer questions, and if someone buys it without asking any they are a fool.

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
Beautiful Viper man! These are my dream car and I will have one some day. I'm from York too and I don't believe I've seen it around. I would love to check this thing out. Good luck with the sale!

03Cobranator

Established Member
Beautiful Viper man! These are my dream car and I will have one some day. I'm from York too and I don't believe I've seen it around. I would love to check this thing out. Good luck with the sale!

Hey man thanks! I drove it a good bit around the west York area but never ventured to far from there. It sold a few months back and is now located out in Red Lion so there is a chance you'll still see it around!

Users who are viewing this thread