WTT my 96 Procharged Cobra

bahndrvr

Pure, Hot, Speed
Established Member
Check your PM's

On BrevardMustangs...

Didn't realize you were trading, I just need to get my note down, or rid of it, do you happen to know the max loan value on this?

Reason I ask is I owe on mine still so I would have to have some cash, and money to pay down the rest of my loan to finance your car, does that make sense?

but in doing that I would drop my payment Alot, and I wouldn't be stangless, BTW, is anything done to the rear end, or would I be blowing it up in no time once I started tracking it?

Jakevo20

Established Member
On BrevardMustangs...

Didn't realize you were trading, I just need to get my note down, or rid of it, do you happen to know the max loan value on this?

Reason I ask is I owe on mine still so I would have to have some cash, and money to pay down the rest of my loan to finance your car, does that make sense?

but in doing that I would drop my payment Alot, and I wouldn't be stangless, BTW, is anything done to the rear end, or would I be blowing it up in no time once I started tracking it?

Hey man it was nice meeting you today. You have one of the badest verts I have ever seen or been in.

bahndrvr

Pure, Hot, Speed
Established Member
Hey man it was nice meeting you today. You have one of the badest verts I have ever seen or been in.

Tahnks man, driving your's makes me realize just how much I've put into mine, I really have it dialed in, probably will end up taking it off the market once I start with the Reserves here in a few weeks.

If you do those things though I mentioned, you will have a TRUE BEAST, that MAFia will get it done for you adn you will need another fuel pump as that will show it's head soon, you really don't need much at all to get that car to Beast levels, mine will outrun your's now but only because it's dialed in, the hard part of your's is over now, the tweaking and dialing in are all that's left, then that tranny and rear end will show thier weakness - 700r4 in your future;-) proabably low 10's high nines once the fuel and MAS issue's are worked out as well, Sharp ass looking car just needs those final details, if you need any help on the setup let me know, don't post here much but do plenty everywhere else..

Jakevo20

Established Member
Tahnks man, driving your's makes me realize just how much I've put into mine, I really have it dialed in, probably will end up taking it off the market once I start with the Reserves here in a few weeks.

If you do those things though I mentioned, you will have a TRUE BEAST, that MAFia will get it done for you adn you will need another fuel pump as that will show it's head soon, you really don't need much at all to get that car to Beast levels, mine will outrun your's now but only because it's dialed in, the hard part of your's is over now, the tweaking and dialing in are all that's left, then that tranny and rear end will show thier weakness - 700r4 in your future;-) proabably low 10's high nines once the fuel and MAS issue's are worked out as well, Sharp ass looking car just needs those final details, if you need any help on the setup let me know, don't post here much but do plenty everywhere else..

Yeah man I will need some help with it for sure, when I get the money up. Moneys tight right now, but Im hoping to get a second job and that should open up some cash for my cars. Id love to be able to push this thing into low tens.

Newskool Mach

9 second club
Established Member
Good luck with the sale/trade man. I really like the car. For what it's worth Florida does suck without AC. I have a D1 on my Mach and use the AC all the time. Mine has the stock 90000 mile block and I rev it to 6800 regularly with no problems. You are leaving quite a bit on the table with a centrifical blower and a 5400 limiter. bump for you. Try putting the car on this forum.

Stangs of South Florida - Powered by vBulletin

Jakevo20

Established Member
Good luck with the sale/trade man. I really like the car. For what it's worth Florida does suck without AC. I have a D1 on my Mach and use the AC all the time. Mine has the stock 90000 mile block and I rev it to 6800 regularly with no problems. You are leaving quite a bit on the table with a centrifical blower and a 5400 limiter. bump for you. Try putting the car on this forum.

Stangs of South Florida - Powered by vBulletin

Thanks man, love your car. Yeah I know the car is really missing its full potential. It hits that rev limiter so fast. The second I get into it in first or second Im already hitting the limiter. So I know its leaving out a ton of power. Thanks for the bump man, and Ill check that site out. Ive heard of it, just never joined.

Users who are viewing this thread