WTT my car (plus cash) for cobra

stang*girl7

Established Member
well unfortunately it is time to get rid of my baby. i just cant have two mustangs at once. i have had this car since 08/01 20k miles and its time to let her go and get a cobra. this car has been babied its whole life (also female driven before me) all maintance have been done and oil changed every 3000 miles. i had new front calipiers and brakes with a lifetime warranty put in last year and also had a new rack and pinon put in in 2002. car was fully painted 2 years ago and looks very nice inside and out. the car is laser red, 5 speed, 93k miles. charcoal gray interior. alot of GT upgrades. added the GT hood scoop and side scoops. replaced factory headlights with OEM 2001 GT smoked headlights. i have the mach 1 chin spoiler and then mach 1 grill delete (<----will not be included) i have a custom true dual exhaust with MAC mufflers. i have the GT back bumper with exhaust cut outs and MUSTANG black bumper inserts. i have 2002 GT seats and GT rims on my car as well, but we be putting the stock seats and rims back on. unless a higher offer is made for them because i can sell those for good money on ebay. the car has NO dents, but does have scratches on the driver side fender and the driver side headlight and front bumper because my boyfriends mom backed up into my car. the seats shown in the pictures are not the seats you will be getting. i will like an 03 Redfire Cobra. even if you dont want to trade, let me know a price! any questions please feel free to email me at [email protected]

dsg_gt2004

Established Member
you may be better off selling that car(i highly doubt a cobra owner will trade for a v6 converted into looking like a GT) ..use the money you make to reduce financing

Users who are viewing this thread