WTT: My midpipe and mufflers for something else...

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Hey guys,
Im currently running the Bassani 5 piece stainless O/R X and the Bassani 2.5" stainless c/b on my car. The X has the option to bolt in cats but the o/r flowtubes are bolted in as i dont have cats for it. I considered buying some used off here but ive decided to go another route now instead. Im wanting to keep my bassani piping/tips and just swap the mufflers out so NO, I AM NOT LOOKING TO GET RID OF THE COMPLETE CAT-BACK! MUFFLERS ONLY!! My current setup sounds really good! I just want to try something different and a little louder. :rockon:

Im really looking for a UPR O/R X and some 2.5" Mac flowpath mufflers with center/center outlets so they can be used with my bassani piping. Obviously i would require cash with the UPR X as my bassani X is worth a lot more but that can be discussed after i find someone looking to trade.

I prefer to deal local as this stuff is on my car and its the only setup i have but i will consider shipping if someone out of state has what im looking for especially mufflers wise because those are easy to ship.

If you have something else you think i might be interested in, post it up. I really have myself set on running that setup listed above but that doesnt mean i wont consider other options. Im interested in stinger mufflers, M55's, Etc. Pretty set on the UPR O/R X for the midpipe regardless but with stingers, it would be close between the UPR and a prochamber.

Anyway, if you have something to offer, let me know. Worst i can say is no. Just looking to change it up. :beer:

Last edited:

Tango7

Established Member
the mufflers... I think you will like the upr x-pipe. I switched from a bassani x-pipe to a pypes x-pipe and the sound was a lot better.

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
I haven't decided on prices for any of this yet. I was really wanting to find trades but realizing now that's probably a slim chance, I'll prob just buy what I want and once this stuff is off my car, Ill post it back up for sale. I might keep the muffs just so I have them incase I want to go back to a complete bassani c/b again.

Where is the mag o/r x located?

Also, I'm set on the upr for sound but would prefer something stainless. What other x choices do I have that will give me the same sound as the upr but will also be stainless?

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Oh ok. I heard pypes had a really bad fit and leaks though. And I'm def looking for the upr design. What about Dr. Gas?

I'm going to most likely be running the mac flowpaths on my bassani piping so I need something that won't make that hollow tin can sound that the bassani does.

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
hmm... Maybe ill consider it then. Im going to start looking. Either that or i guess i could get the UPR and have it coated before install...

Users who are viewing this thread