WTT: Offroad LS6 Race Buggy, Tow Rig, Trailer for Custom Built 03 or 04 Cobra

jcorlew24

Established Member
I will try to keep this long story as short as possible to not bore you. I used to be a member here years ago, but could not remember my user name or password. Hence the reason this being my first post.

I have owned many fast mustangs including an 03 and 04 cobra. I have been out of the game for a while rock crawling and now rock/endurance offroad racing. A couple of things have happened recently that have made up mind to get back into a fast car. The first being the sport I have been involved in for so long, lately has been taking me away from my family too much. Also my wife has decided she wants another child. The icing on the cake for me happened during our last race. My co-driver and I were involved in a pretty violent rollover resulting in him injuring his shoulder and me my neck ( no siginficant damage was done to the car except a slightly bent door bar, some small scratches to the new wrap, and a couple of broken parts that have since been replaced.)

Thought I would throw my for sale thread out there to see if anyone would be interested in trading for anything I had listed. Here is the link to the for sale add:
LS6 Race Buggy, Enclosed Trailer, and Tow Rig - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

I am looking for a seriously built, but driveable 03 or 04 cobra. The only colors I am not interested in are yellow, orange, or white (no disrespect just not my taste). Peferably a coupe, but I am may be interested in a vert as well. The car must be low mileage, look excellent inside and out, and the work done professionally. This will not be my daily driver, but I would like to be able to get in take for a couple hour trip on the interestate and not have to worry about it.

If you have a nice car that fits the criteria and are reasonably close to TN, but not interested in trading let me know. If it is the right car for the right price, I may look at buying straight out even if my rigs haven't sold. I can also put cash with any of the listed items to work out a deal.

My buggy has a ton of money and time invested in it. I believe I have the motor under rated for HP, because the motor it is truely nasty. The previous owner had it dyno tuned and he either said 430 or 530 RWHP couldn't remember so went with lower. All you need is a helmet and you will be ready to go racing. I have also paid the year membership for the ECORS c class. If you use the same number on the buggy you will be able to compete the rest of the year.

If you have any questions regarding this listing feel free to call or text me at 615-456-7185. I am located in Hendersonville, TN.

Thanks for looking,

Jason

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread