WTT REAL SVO/Borla side skirts and exhaust

Bad99SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
I have a REAL set of the SVO side skirts with the factory Borla catback from my 95 cobra that I would like to trade. I am looking for a set of Facotry GT/Cobra side skirts that i would prefer crystal white and a aftermarket catback...flowmaster or whatever. The borlas and tips are in great shape and sound good. Side skirts need a little work...have a couple of repairable cracks and a little discoloration from exhaust after 15 years of being on the car. One is showing signs of the plastic starting to melt but would be fixed before paint anyways...not horrible at all. I will possibly ship or meet halfway. Let me know..here are some pics of it on the car. Thanks!
2011-11-21_190337.jpg

2011-11-25_154350.jpg

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
If these are still available when I get back (May), I'll hit you up for sure. I want these so bad.

So, in that case... BLWS. :beer:

svt97cobr4

Established Member
Still have this I have the money let me know ASAP very interested I know it's 3 years later but it's worth the shot thanks

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Still have this I have the money let me know ASAP very interested I know it's 3 years later but it's worth the shot thanks

You bastard. Ar first I thought you were the OP saying that you still had these. I was about to jump all over it.

Why does everything I want (SVO side skirts and exhaust, import taillights and mirrors, etc) have to be so rare?!

Users who are viewing this thread