WTT Roush AB's for....

Speedboosted

Established Member
Gutted the cats on the Shelby and now it is just a little too loud for my liking. Sounds great, but just loud. It really does resemble a NASCAR at WOT. I really am looking for an axle back that is a bit quieter, but still has a deep sound to it. Something along the lines of Borla Touring, Ford Racing Touring, or maybe Magnaflow streets. Car is a 2011, and I only want single tip exhausts.

NO flow masters of any kind, or stock gt500's, or corsa's. Also anything that drones a lot won't work either since we take trips in the vehicle often.

I can add cash for certain trades to make it more even if necessary. I'm located just north of Vancouver, WA and would prefer local to avoid shipping costs. Not interested in selling at this point so please don't ask.

Here is the only pic I have of the rear of the vehicle right now. They are in nice shape, two tiny dings that you can't see once mounted. They are also the newer version with the weep holes so they won't rust. If there is someone seriously interested, I will of course get much more detailed pictures. Thanks

IMG_5981_zpsxmf9fzx8.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread