WTT Terminator body kit for Saleen

99PunisherSVT

Established Member
I'm looking to trade (not for sale) a stock body kit off my 03 Cobra for a full saleen kit. Bumpers, side skirts & wing (wheels too if interested). I'm not parting out; just want a full set. Color is redfire. Everything is in great shape except the side scoops (paint just a little chipped). I don't care what color the saleen parts are, as long as they are in good shape. Local pickup preferred but I'll ship if I have to. I can sent pics if asked and send me pics of what you have. I'm located in northern MA/southern NH.

x275_eric

Established Member
sure wish u would sell sum parts off it. u would make money to get a body kit. probly more. americanmuscle has the body kit for like $600 in sumthin. if u was selling the rear bumper, hood, and side skirts i would buy asap!

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I'm looking to trade (not for sale) a stock body kit off my 03 Cobra for a full saleen kit. Bumpers, side skirts & wing (wheels too if interested). I'm not parting out; just want a full set. Color is redfire. Everything is in great shape except the side scoops (paint just a little chipped). I don't care what color the saleen parts are, as long as they are in good shape. Local pickup preferred but I'll ship if I have to. I can sent pics if asked and send me pics of what you have. I'm located in northern MA/southern NH.

Where in Ma are you? I live in Lowell. Nice to know some more people from my area are on here:rockon:

99PunisherSVT

Established Member
Where in Ma are you? I live in Lowell. Nice to know some more people from my area are on here:rockon:
I actually was reading a post you started in the Massachusetts section about your asshat neighbor about a week ago. Whats even funnier is I have a lifted Bronco as well; 94 with a 6" lift running 35's, 302 with a 5spd.

I live about 30 min from Lowell. I'll have to come up for one of your Stang outings this summer that I was reading about.

+1 sell it and buy your kit and pocket some cash as well
Ya I'm certainly thinking about it... I'll definitely let you all know if I decide to do it. I'm just scared about the fitment. I've heard horror stories about people buying aftermarket kits and they have to do all kinds of extra work just to make it look just OK, not even great. If anyone has a good review of a certain website or brand let me know.

SuperMach1

Established Member
hey ive talked to you before bout buying the bumper, my car has the full authentic saleen kit and wheels, im willing to trade front bumpers and side skirts, i dont really want the rear bumper, spoiler, or side scoops. ill take the mirrors though lo..

Users who are viewing this thread