WTT:Z06 for Lightning

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I'm not 100% sure but I'm thinking about trading my 01 Z06 for something else. I love the car I am just trying to buy a house within the next year and a lower payment would be great. The car has 86,000 miles on it but runs and drives like its 26,000. It is in great shape, the interior is clean and doesn't have the normal stress cracks like all high mileage vettes get. It has 5%window tint, tail light blackouts, parking lot black outs(not installed), powder coated black Z06 wheels, white shifter knob, flip out Pioneer cd player with DVD, XM, and Sirius hook ups, and a VR cold air intake. The previous owner installed the 405hp emblems. The car has also been lowered. I'm thinking around the 23K price range for it. I'd be interested in an 01 and up L plus cash.
Pics are here
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=530872

My Cobra

Gigidy Gigidy Gigidy
Established Member
Great looking car guys. I have seen it and its very very nice. I was going to trade him my L but sold it faster than we could work out the details.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
it is on consignment here

http://www.uniquemankato.com/webtemplate.aspx?iid=491512

What kinda mods are done to the car other then lowering? aftermarket intake or anything else like that? is it just lowered on the stock bolts then i assume?

Just an aftermarket cold air intake and that is it. Yeah its lowered on the stock bolts. Awesome truck man. If I don't come up with an option where I can get a little cash on the deal I might be interested.

BerserkBusa

Established Member
Just an aftermarket cold air intake and that is it. Yeah its lowered on the stock bolts. Awesome truck man. If I don't come up with an option where I can get a little cash on the deal I might be interested.

No problem i normally wouldn't even consider this trade but it would be nice to Autox a vette in SS rather then playing in SM2 where i am at with the current one not to mention the misses has the bug now so it would also be nice to have my own car back lol Good luck with the sale or trade in anycase

Fastass21

I have an 01 Lightning 23,00 miles MMR 900 shortblock, crower cams, patriot heads, jlp intake and heat exchanger, long tube headers, polished kennybell twin screw. lowered with bed cover. also for sale if any one is intrested make offer pics will be up soon. Mike

01whiteL

Established Member
I have a nice 01' I'll work someting with.... but I wont be paying cash on top of it, may be a little the other way. Dunno if your interested.

Users who are viewing this thread