www.gt40s.com - Come on over

rlearp

Established Member
I just joined this forum since I might be getting a Lightning and noticed there is a Ford GT section. I own and run www.gt40s.com a website devoted to GT40 enthusasits. We have a lot of original car owners there as well as a slew of high end replicas represented. We do a lot with the GT40s, not so much Ford's new GT, but the GT has sections as well. I suppose we're more purists, but, a few of us have GT40 replicas that can put the new Ford GT on the trailer - no kidding, come over and have a look. Still all wonderful cars that pay hommage to the original from the 60s. Hope some of you become Ford GT or GT40 owners and join our community, best,

Ron

Last edited:

fordification

Established Member
Hmm, do you need to be an owner to join? I'm probably one oof the biggest Mk fans without actually owning one.

rlearp

Established Member
No no no! Anyone can read, write, and join. If you aren't one now, you might be soon!!!! Come on over and have a look. We've got a great group of people from collectors who own multiple originals to fantastic replicas built for street, and some replicas that are built for racing and have FIA papers - no kidding. We like the new GT, but most focus on the GT40. The average car weighs in around 2300lbs and with power from 350-700hp they all can definitely do the trick! My own is a stroker SB Ford with Webers sporting 473hp at 2350lbs, come on over!

Ron

Users who are viewing this thread