x plan on 03 cobra

kxdoa

Established Member
Has anybody recieved x plan on 03 cobra? If you have what is the name of the dealer and where is it located?

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
I got X on mine at Dean Sellers in Troy, MI

they've used up their 1st & 2nd run allotments already though....

Elapidae

Festively Plump
Established Member
I tried 9 dealerships in my area and nobody would even consider the X-Plan. According to the Forddirect X-Plan website, SVT vehicles are excluded so those of you that got it are really lucky. I'm just happy I found mine at sticker. I don't regret a penny. There was another thread here somewhere on how to get your vehicle on the X-Plan price, but it didn't help me.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
It's much easier to find dealerships that'll do A/Z/D or X plans on SVT vehicles in the Detroit area.

Elapidae

Festively Plump
Established Member
Well now I'm going to look like I was talking out of my a$$. I can't find what I thought I saw. If you click this link:
javascript:showIncentives("http://dealer.fordvehicles.com/cars/mustang/incentives/offers/index.asp?selModel=/cars/mustang/incentives/offers/index.asp&selModelYear=02&txtSubmitted=True&req=fd&txtZip=","null")

(which probably won't work because it's a scripted link) it says that incentives apply to Mustang (Excl. SVT).

Users who are viewing this thread