XBox 360 players...

JKD

Banned
Post up your playertag names and games. Send me a invite for the friends list and if I know you I will accept. :-D

Name: JKDsteve

Games: Call Of Duty 3
Gears Of War
Need For Speed : Most Wanted

Womack and I played GoW for about 3 hours last night (and he kicked my ass bad but it was fun.) Playin online is SO much fun and addicting. :rockon:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
Post up your playertag names and games. Send me a invite for the friends list and if I know you I will accept. :-D

Name: JKDsteve

Games: Call Of Duty 3
Gears Of War
Need For Speed : Most Wanted

Womack and I played GoW for about 3 hours last night (and he kicked my ass bad but it was fun.) Playin online is SO much fun and addicting. :rockon:
Jason called to invite me tonight, but my parents are here, and I don't want to run them out of the house with the stereo... lol!

plus my X-Live is out of date, I need a new card...:rollseyes

JKD

Banned
STROKD said:
Jason called to invite me tonight, but my parents are here, and I don't want to run them out of the house with the stereo... lol!

plus my X-Live is out of date, I need a new card...:rollseyes

Booooo. I'l even let you be on my team when we get everyone on COD3. I'll own them silly with no screen watchers. :-D :rockon:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
Booooo. I'l even let you be on my team when we get everyone on COD3. I'll own them silly with no screen watchers. :-D :rockon:
sounds good to me! I have about 7 minutes on COD 3, so I still suck at that, but I am pretty good at GOW...:banana:

my tager is MBarnes928. I will try to renew my membership so we can play Monday...:banana:

JKD

Banned
STROKD said:
sounds good to me! I have about 7 minutes on COD 3, so I still suck at that, but I am pretty good at GOW...:banana:

my tager is MBarnes928. I will try to renew my membership so we can play Monday...:banana:

Sweet, Jeremy drove back to Austin and he's gonna bring back his 360 when he comes back Thursday night. This is gonna get nuts. :lol:

JKD

Banned
snakebitten1975 said:
lol man I sure need to COD3, sux that were having problems with Gears of war

After being on the phone with tech forever on hold and reading the message boards, it seems their servers went down yesterday. We'll have to try again tonight.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
JKD said:
After being on the phone with tech forever on hold and reading the message boards, it seems their servers went down yesterday. We'll have to try again tonight.

I was able to get on there this morning, worked fine, so tonight it is :D

SteveChris

Established Member
cod3 here, just got 79 kills and 46 deaths, 86 points ;o)
most of the apartments around me, above and below got flooded from an accident. so ive been cranking the surround system up ;o)

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
I'm getting the hang of this test drive game, I gotta move my drumset back out of my room before i can set the xbox live up.

Can you get a wireless adapter for it? That would make life hell of alot easier.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
JKD said:
Send me an invite and I will get you into our games. :coolman:
which ones are yall usually on? Im pretty good at HALO 2, the others not so great

Users who are viewing this thread