Xbox 360.

JKD

Banned
Hey guys, I've decided I'd like an Xbox 360 for Xmas and I was hoping for some reccomendations. Upgrades, must haves etc. Also, does anyone know where the best price on one? I need to to know where to point the wife to. :)

I'd like to have it so I can play online with the rest of you guys without the "screen watching" cheaters. :-D (and the two day drive)

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
My roommate got a PS3, and I have one coming for xmas....and I have to say the PS3 kicks the 360 in the ass.

But there about 200 bucks more as well.

Get forza motorsport 2 so you can pretend that you own a fast mustang.

JKD

Banned
DHG BULLITT said:
My roommate got a PS3, and I have one coming for xmas....and I have to say the PS3 kicks the 360 in the ass.

But there about 200 bucks more as well.

Get forza motorsport 2 so you can pretend that you own a fast mustang.

PS3 is overpriced, but as usual you aren't payin for it yourself. PLus the Xbox 360 is better over all. It's abit laggy with intense graphics. Also, most of my friends have 360 and I would like to play online against them. Thankfully, you are getting a PS3.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
PS3 is overpriced, but as usual you aren't payin for it yourself. PLus the Xbox 360 is better over all. It's abit laggy with intense graphics. Also, most of my friends have 360 and I would like to play online against them. Thankfully, you are getting a PS3.
PS3 is a pile of shit dude, it won't even play in high def...:rollseyes

The 360 has all the same games plus Gears of War that you can get right now on Playstation, and Forza comes out in March, and it is a much more fun and realistic game than Gran Turismo ever was, and I was a huge GT fan...

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:
Games that you HAVE to have:

Halo
Halo 2

Most of the other shit is rentable.
LOL not so much... Halo 3 sure, but it comes out next Christmas...

Gears of War
COD 3
Test Drive Unlimited
Splinter Cell
the rest you can rent...:banana:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
Amazon.com is supposed to have the base model for 99.99 today according to my roommate.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
SVT Lurch said:
Amazon.com is supposed to have the base model for 99.99 today according to my roommate.
your roomate is retarded, it says 299.99 on my screen... where is this 99 deal? I want to buy another one for that price... put it in my car or another room for co-op games.

xcobra04x

New mustang being built..
Established Member
WALMART IS HAVING A SPECIAL tomorrow from 6am-11am.

Buy an xbox360 for 399.99 and get a 50 dollar walmart card for free. ( Hey its a game right there ) Walmart blitz, friday right after thanksgiving.

YOu need to rent gears of war. It took me about 15-18 hours to beat the whole game. NO need to pay 60 bucks for it. It is fun as HELLLLLLL....

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
STROKD said:
your roomate is retarded, it says 299.99 on my screen... where is this 99 deal? I want to buy another one for that price... put it in my car or another room for co-op games.
He was telling the truth bud, there were 1 thousand 360's available for sale at $100 today at 1pm, i was ready to go, 1pm hit and BOOM amazon was slower than dog shit to load and those 1K units were sold out in about 12min.

JKD

Banned
STROKD said:
LOL not so much... Halo 3 sure, but it comes out next Christmas...

Gears of War
COD 3
Test Drive Unlimited
Splinter Cell
the rest you can rent...:banana:

I've asked for COD3 and GOW, I forgot about Halo. Can't wait, it's gonna be alot of fun! Finally no cheaters to look atmy screen where I am sniping from. :-D

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:

I know...I said it was about 200 bucks more...your reading skills have really gone downhill.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
STROKD said:
PS3 is a pile of shit dude, it won't even play in high def...:rollseyes

The 360 has all the same games plus Gears of War that you can get right now on Playstation, and Forza comes out in March, and it is a much more fun and realistic game than Gran Turismo ever was, and I was a huge GT fan...

GT5 is supposidly bad ass, and we got my roomies ps3 to play in hi-def? Plus its a dvd/blue ray disc player as well.

But hey...its an overpriced pile, what do I know.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
GT5 is supposidly bad ass, and we got my roomies ps3 to play in hi-def? Plus its a dvd/blue ray disc player as well.

But hey...its an overpriced pile, what do I know.
LMFAO at GT5... if that game comes out before 2009 I'll be surprised...:idea:

Users who are viewing this thread