XMP has my loyalty. If I need anything I will go to them.

kaos

Established Member
Eric and the rest of the guys there are a class act. I do not mind driving a 100 mile round trip to have them work on my car. I got a great deal for what they did. Eric treated me like I was doing major work there and all I had done was a fuel filter change and tranny fluid. Nickel and dime shit, but he never made me feel like I was just a number. He was super busy yet anytime I had a stupid little question he stopped and actually gave me the time of day. That is so rare nowadays. I was just really impressed. That's how a business should be run. What goes around comes around.

I've been to other places and they made me feel less for having a cobra and an irs.

My hats of to them and I wish them well on their business.

socalcobra03

Established Member
I'm the same way, I go to school out in Arizona, but my parents still live in Laguna. Anytime I need work done on the car, its just another excuse for a roadtrip. They are the best shop I have ever been to.

CobraGirlSVT

Established Member
I feel the same way about Joe at Chicane.

It's hard to find a mechanic who doesn't treat me like I'm just a stupid female. Joe never has. He's always been more than fair with me and answers any questions I have matter-of-factly, not condescending or belittling (except when he's pointing and laughing at my Kenny Brown sfc's... he's just not a fan... but that's cool with me they were on the car when I bought it).

And he's pretty easy on the eyes.

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
The day I spent at XMP getting some minor stuff done was one of the best days I have spent in a shop in years. Eric and his crew are good peeps, and the invite to SEMA was icing on the cake.

kaos

Established Member
What I liked was that even though he knows his shit he doesn't act like a damn prima donna like others I've encountered. I really hate prima donnas, especially when they only know about one thing in this life and that's mustangs. Get over yourself it's not that serious.

maoun

Established Member
moddie, we know why your right arm is in pain....you really shouldn't spend so much time on the internet :)

lol

Users who are viewing this thread