XXX Motorsports Pensacola - DynoJet tune

BLK04Cobra

Established Member
Looked around for awhile in NW Florida area for a good tuner - found XXX Motorsports right here in Pensacola - just had the car in there last week for 2.8 pulley, idler, belt, plugs and tune. 450rwhp/463rwtq SAE corrected. Brad and Jonathan did a great job and answered all my questions. Highly recommended!!

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
XXX has done all the tuning on my car. They do a great job and brad will go out of his way to help you out. Great group of guys there. :beer:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Took a buddies 98 Cobra there for a gear install. Great shop, and great guys.. When my car gets here it'll be going in for gears, and tint... I might throw my car up on the dyno to see what it makes here in hot ass weather lol.

Para81

Established Member
Really? My experience with "XXX Motorsport" was different.

I had them do a Griggs Suspension install on a 2008 Shelby GT500, fairly simple job they botched huge. I ended up having to take the car out of state to another shop to fix their work. They also racked up a whole lot of charges for a suspension install.

Ford dealership later noted to me they wouldn't even let these guys touch a Volkswagon.

Stay clear.

LDC2335

Established Member
No experience with installs there, but no issues with Brad tuning the car both times. Not alot of options around here for tunes.

LDC2335

Established Member
Yeah, worst part of my experience was having the car towed from Crestview to Pensacola. $$$$

1SLOSN95

Established Member
I was thinking about having them tune my car after I do Cams and longtubes. I wonder how they are with Coyotes? Anyone?

LDC2335

Established Member
Probably fine. I have a slot style maf in mine which is what the 05 and up use. $450 is what I paid for the initial dyno tune. 250 for re-tunes if you add mods later.

Users who are viewing this thread