Yamaha Raptor 660 Mint w/upgrades

BBriBro

Established Member
I've got a mint 2001 Raptor 660 for sale, adult owned, never flipped or wrecked. I had it listed in an ATV trader with no luck, and on ebay several months ago, but still no luck. It's a pretty safe bet that this one looks better than just about any other '01. I keep my stuff perfect. It's got trail tech "x bars" the fat 1-1/8"ers, trail tech billet dash board, lonestar steering stem, direct shift linkage, pro flow intake with K&N filter, Stage II jet kit, Yoshimura stainless steel full exhaust, and a pro armor swing arm skid plate. Asking $4000. E-MAIL ME for more hi-res pics. We are expecting our first child and the toys have to go, I've also got a 2002 Suzuki TLR with A top gun undertail, power commander and two brothers carbon pipes, only 1100miles, and I'm even contemplating selling the Cobra.

Brian

raptorsvt.jpg

Raptor4svt.jpg

DSG2003

Established Member
Man I thought the same thing when I had my first and even when I had my 2nd. Do not sell your toys.

BBriBro

Established Member
03PSI said:
Man I thought the same thing when I had my first and even when I had my 2nd. Do not sell your toys.
Well that's why the cobra is still a big maybe, since I love it, it's mint, and it's almost paid for, but the bike and the quad I just don't ride very often. Plus I've got this mini I'm building, I've got so much money into it already, I can't stop, and I'll have to keep it forever since it will never be worth as much as I have in it, but it will be a fun "toy"

Last edited:

BBriBro

Established Member
The price is negotiable on the Raptor, of all my "toys" for sale, this is the least practical and the one I'd like to see go the soonest.

Users who are viewing this thread