Yeah I really wish I could drive my Cobra

z06matt

I 1 Racing
Established Member
Yeah a 4 wheel drive truck. My dad's Lightning had a hard time getting out of the driveway when It was raining..
I am not sure what they are thinking out there... People have jobs and things that have to be done and when they can't get in and out of there house that can't happen :shrug: Oh well... Oh and Like I told you Marc... Them doing the construction I guess messed up some animals homes because a Skunk thought it would be cool to attack my out side dogs... Needless to say my Rowtweiler got the best of it but we had the skunk tested and it had rabies... That was last week :( So now my dog has to get all these shots all the time to fight the Rabies if she got it.
:shrug: Just gotta smile :)

simpman

game artist
Established Member
Damn, I'd raise some hell over that. I had some stupid marathon running by the road in front of my apartments and they closed one of the roads. They said I would have to go all the way around which would take 10 extra minutes to just get down the street. I said o ya, and just went all through it. Screw em.

Anyways, Road Construction can really get annoying. I think 80% of the time they do stuff to make us aggravated and pissed off.

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
You treat your car like a dirty slut :rollseyes

(not a bad thing)

Originally posted by flyn high again
You can get through that. Just because there is no road shouldn't stop you. I've driven my Cobra through worse in the dragstrip parking grass area. Or ask the construction guys to leave you a path to get out if you don't want to 4 wheel it. :)

DSF

Warranty? Whats that?
Established Member
Originally posted by ProchargedCobra
As you can see the city is putting a new street in and the road is a total wreck. There is no way I can get the cobra out of the driveway and I REALLY want to drive it!:fm: :( Oh well guess I'll have to wait

guess I can come over a pick you up to keep your cobra blood flowing so you wont forget what it feels like to be in a cobra. Burleson sucks about that. but it beats living in Dallas. You could have came outside and the car be gone instead of trapped in driveway!!:lol:

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
If I had my car together, I couldn't drive it as well

I just took this pic, and all that stupid ice is starting to melt, so soon I can return to work! (landscaping) :D

z06matt

I 1 Racing
Established Member
Well atleat I'm not alone since it is snowing like that other places , haha .. Some days the road is really bad and could only dream of going for a drive and some days it's not so bad if I don't mind kicking up some rocks and that could mess the paint up and then some days I can drive but it gets really dirty so yeah. But DSF I want to take a spin in your Cobra anyways so pick me up :rolling:

DSF

Warranty? Whats that?
Established Member
i tried to get to your house but the cobra doesnt have 4 wheel drive yet and i couldnt get through the debris!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread