Yeah sooooo

INJECTEDGT

Established Member
So i ordered a set of Pacesetter Long tube black painted headers for the price of $280. Well apperantly the guy I ordered them from misscalculated the amount he had in stock so i got the shaft.:fm: Well he e-mailed me and said that I could either wait for a set which would take up to 3 weeks or more or he couold refund the money. So I told him to refund the money and to email me if he got any in any sooner than that. Well last night I was looking around on ebay and found a set of used Hooker Super Comp Ceramic coated Long tubes for all of $200. Which are now in the mail:-D. Sooo good deal or what!

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
sweet, now have fun putting them on :)

I wish I could find some SLP headers for under $800 :( actually they may have went up to $900 now, i cant remember

INJECTEDGT

Established Member
I will lol.....the motor is out lol. I blew it up a couple of months ago and now Im slowly getting things back together. Yeah brand new these hooker super comp's are like $900. So Im think I got a god deal. Granted they were used but still headers nonetheless.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
lol well it doesnt get any easier than that lol. Let us know what kind of gains you get with them, im anxious to see because im considering swapping my midpipe out and going with some cheaper longtubes

INJECTEDGT

Established Member
Alright. If you want cheap lt's you can go with tho's pacesetters....you can order them from autoanything.com I had ordered mine off of ebay. But Im deffinatly axious. Im thinking about goin with a 5.4 and spraying the 150 to it. Im not sure tho.

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Your car is a vert??? Im in the same boat, I want LTs for mine, but Ive heard that its not possible due to the fact that the X member is too thick and the Lts wont fit around it. Any truth in this??

Users who are viewing this thread