Yellow Bullet nationals

Allen2001GT

Established Member
Its going to be one hell of a race. Car counts are looking good and a good variety of classes. Can't wait since it is the inauguration.

SPRAYED DAILY

MACA
Established Member
I think I'm going to enter the Super Street class. I probably won't qualify but I'll get in 2 passes on Saturday and get to spectate on Sunday. The weather is going to be too good to pass up on making a few passes, highs are supposed to be in the mid 70s.

SPRAYED DAILY

MACA
Established Member
word on the street is lynch and the proline boys are there testing now

I wish I could have gotten off work tomorrow to do some testing myself but its way too busy at work so I'm stuck here. I'm gonna try to work the early shift on Friday so I can make the night racing if only to make a pass or two, it will probably be pretty good prep for a friday night.

From looking at what the Super Street guys run I dont think I should have a problem qualifing if similar car are going to be racing as what usually shows up for the SS class. So I should be able to get a pass in on Sunday also.

SPRAYED DAILY

MACA
Established Member
Didn't run any better last night even thought the track was hooking fine.

Ran a little better today on my 1st time trial run. Went a 80 something at 126 with only hitting the limiter once. I think I'm getting a bit more use to listening to the motor and shifting by listening to it.

Been waiting for my 2nd pass for about 2 1/2 hours now. Some really fast cars here but I've been in the pit and haven't been able to see any racing yet. May try to watch some of it after I run again.

Last edited:

04yellowcobra

Established Member
I watched some on the live feed and wow!! I am super stoked we are getting ready to roll out now. See everyone up there!!

Allen2001GT

Established Member
I think i saw you (sprayed daily) today right in front of where i was sitting at my buddies trailor. Were you dialing you car in at 10.74 or something around there, had the backwards hat on?

SPRAYED DAILY

MACA
Established Member
I think i saw you (sprayed daily) today right in front of where i was sitting at my buddies trailor. Were you dialing you car in at 10.74 or something around there, had the backwards hat on?

It could have been me, I was dialing in 10.77 and then 10.72. I had a white hat, I may have turned it backwards for a moment but it was facing foward most of the day. I was pitted on the tower side right next to the scales.

Allen2001GT

Established Member
Yup i was right next to you. Wish i knew what car you were driving before hand, i would have said something but life as we know it should go on.

Allen2001GT

Established Member
My buddy actually sold his motor, tranny, and some other stuff thursday night right before leaving so he didn't race. We just brought the car anyway so we could have a place to put the trailor since it has sleeping quarters and it was where we were staying. It worked out pretty nice, had a good spot to watch from and didnt have to worry about fixing anything in between rounds.

Users who are viewing this thread