Yellow vert termi and black truck between the taillights spotted in fredericksburg...

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
Hey I saw a yellow vert termi with a maca sticker on the quarter window leaving from the gold's gym parking lot today around 4:10-4:15pm.

Just trying to see who it is, I was in my daily driver integra coming from the home depot right there next to the gym.

The car has a mean stance I must say! :thumbsup:

redfiresvtsnake

Established Member
It may have been Jgranga171's car. I know he lives in the area and has a yellow vert with black vinyl between the tail lights.

Oh, and it's not a termi! :bash: Sorry, had to.

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
It may have been Jgranga171's car. I know he lives in the area and has a yellow vert with black vinyl between the tail lights.

Oh, and it's not a termi! :bash: Sorry, had to.

It's not? He had a MACA sticker in the quarter window. Looked like a cobra to me haha, but I guess I could of been mistaken.

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
so I looked at some of his threads and found this picture. Yeah I'm pretty sure it was him cause I remember the supercharged under the SVT badge.

IMG_1141-1.jpg

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
It's not? He had a MACA sticker in the quarter window. Looked like a cobra to me haha, but I guess I could of been mistaken.

He means it's not a "termi", it's a "Terminator". Some people get there panties in a wad over semantics. :fart:

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
He means it's not a "termi", it's a "Terminator". Some people get there panties in a wad over semantics. :fart:

lol, my bad. I was not aware of this debacle. I'll be sure to call it an Arnold from now on.

Def his car. I saw it acros the parking lot an hour ago since he works in my unit here on Quantico.

Cool, yeah I wanted to introduce myself, but like I said I was in my intergra and we were driving so couldn't really talk/get his attention. He was getting on to 95 and I was making my way to my house down rt. 3.

hahaha, home depot. the home away from home for new home buyers.

haha, yeah man. Damn money pit! I thought my car was bad :shrug:

Last edited:

convert03cobra

Established Member
You saw my old car. It has MACA blue stickers on both little windows on the side. He's a really cool guy. I'm glad my old car went to a good home.

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
You saw my old car. It has MACA blue stickers on both little windows on the side. He's a really cool guy. I'm glad my old car went to a good home.

Yup, thats the one! Blue MACA stickers.

He needs to find this thread and read this so we can all meet up or something someday and cruise or hangout or something!

redfiresvtsnake

Established Member
Yup, thats the one! Blue MACA stickers.

He needs to find this thread and read this so we can all meet up or something someday and cruise or hangout or something!

I agree. Maybe this Sat evening somewhere. Us Northern VA fredricksburg people need to have a cruise in/meet somewhere. Everything always goes on up in MD/PA.

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
I agree. Maybe this Sat evening somewhere. Us Northern VA fredricksburg people need to have a cruise in/meet somewhere. Everything always goes on up in MD/PA.

I'll be leaving for NC saturday morning won't be back till monday then next weekend my mom is visiting from New Mexico...so yeah my next couple weekends are booked :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread