$3500 for KB
lets see........................
oh yeah one mor factor
I AM BROKE!!!!
see where i am going with this

ITHAULS

GIT'R DUN
Established Member
You need to call an industrial supply place. You can look up 'bearings' in the yellow pages. I guarantee if you take them down there, they can match them up. Bearing sizes are standardized, and it'll have numbers on it that'll tell them exactly what it is. Good Luck

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I wonder if the M90 of the SC would work in the M112....might be worth checking..

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Originally posted by ITHAULS
You need to call an industrial supply place. You can look up 'bearings' in the yellow pages. I guarantee if you take them down there, they can match them up. Bearing sizes are standardized, and it'll have numbers on it that'll tell them exactly what it is. Good Luck
yeah i know they are, but i dont have them right in front of me at this time (shop has the s/c apart) so if i cant make a couple of calls and find them ill have to go and grab them
thanks tho :beer:

crazy4ink

Extreme Ratchet Abuser
Established Member
Mike, Sorry to hear about the continuing problems with your S/C man! I'm really surprised that Apten doesn't have a place to get bearings and gaskets already.

Rob

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Originally posted by crazy4ink
Mike, Sorry to hear about the continuing problems with your S/C man! I'm really surprised that Apten doesn't have a place to get bearings and gaskets already.

Rob
yeah i called and talked to someone there and he didnt know his asshole from his elbow
really starting to get aggrivated with this
apten wanted it back to look at but i didnt want to get stuck like chris did (superfords) they just shipped it back c.o.d.with out telling him anything so he really didnt have a choice. i just didnt want to get jammed up like he did and have to end up payin another $100 for a set of $5 bearings
i would gett back to everybody sooner but i lost my internet at home so i am at my mothers house
its been a bad coulpe of weeks:(

Users who are viewing this thread