yet another pcv question

1sweetSVT

too low
Established Member
i installed my separator about 2 weeks ago. right away it filled up about 1/2 an inch, after that i havent seen any change at all...i checked for leaks before the separator and around the pcv valve itself and NOTHING?? today i took the filter out of the separator thinking it might be clogged or something anhd thats a no go as well.. wheres the oil going??...my other question is the passenger pcv runs to the rubber tee fitting and then up to the intake, right? well where does the other hose in the tee go to?? until today i thought it ran to the driverside valve cover but that goes to the bottom of the intake elbow, correct? HELP!!!!

bonestocksvt

Established Member
As far as the oil goes, that sounds about right, I had mine installed for 2 years and it never got filled higher that about an inch. On my set up, If the separator is against the firewall, the right side outlet goes to the intake plenum and the left side is in split with a tee in between the original pcv line. Hope this helps.

1sweetSVT

too low
Established Member
Picture006-1.jpg

this is the tee in talking about, the open hole is the line that goes up to the separator, the bottome line goes to the pass side pcv, so where the the line coming out the top go?

bonehead

F**k SRT10's
Established Member
Robert Francis said:
This topic has been covered dozens of times.The "search" button is your friend and can answer any questions you have.
SHIIIIIIIIIT! i dont need one. just curious why you guys spend money on these things.

Users who are viewing this thread