yet another spark plug question

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
My 4lb power pack should be here tomorrow. I plan on installing it all this weekend. It will have TR6s with it. I looked at the spark plug chart that was posted here a while back. When the KB gets here, it will have a 3.5" upper, so from what I have been told, with the 4 lb lower I should see 13-13.5 lbs of boost. The spark plug chart says I should use NGK BR7EF gapped at .038-.036. What do you guys think? I see on the chart that 12 lbs is the top end for the TR6s.....The 13 lbs with the KB is not considering any boost gains I may see from my CAI. I already spoke with Mark, he is going to email me a canned tune for the KB when I get ready to put it on, just so I can drive it to/from work and on the 4 hour trip to the dyno

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
cool, I think I am going to start titling my threads Fade:in here....:)
Again brother, I appreciate it. When I put on the 4 lber this weekend, should I just go ahead and gap the at .036 then?

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Never a problem Brett, I don't do much at work most of the time, he he.

Gap them as stated, use anti sieze, dielectric grease if you have some and torque them from 7-15 lb. ft.

If you notice on the side of plug box (TR6's anyways) the proper torque specs are listed.

CHUXSVT

HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
Established Member
what plugs are you going to run FADE, on you built block. they told me to use the br7ef for built blocks. true?

Users who are viewing this thread