You get all kinds

SVT_Gixxer1000

Crazy Canadian
Established Member
I was going home from a friends place crusing along when all of a sudden I here this noise like a Bee in a paper Bag. It's some goof darting through traffic to get me in a black Acura rice rocket. Gets better, I' am just comeing in to a Construction Zone and the Cops are out with Lazer Radar up ahead, I can see them, just as I planned the light turns red:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: , this dude has th music just maxed and it revving the piss out of that car, the other light turns yellow then red, ours turns green and I give the gas a quick jump and he is gone:D :D right into the Laser beam, I just about had to stop I was laughing so hard. This dude was on the gas so hard the cop literally dove for cover, I' am not jokeing, that poor bastard just got swarmed by cops. I think thats the funniest thing I have ever seen. I can't imagine why someone would speed through a Construction Zone in Calgary. Every one of them has a cop in it at all times.

SVT_Gixxer1000

Crazy Canadian
Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:
So he won right?

J/K :lol:

Ya, He won all right:pop: , A big ass ticket and probley got a tow as well. If I was a betting man I would say he is walking until he go's to court, he had that sucker matted and was just grabbing those gears, I bet he got to 3rd. Lol

Stinger2007

Established Member
Yeah...sounds like he won!

SVT_Gixxer1000 said:
Ya, He won all right:pop: , A big ass ticket and probley got a tow as well. If I was a betting man I would say he is walking until he go's to court, he had that sucker matted and was just grabbing those gears, I bet he got to 3rd. Lol

Dido...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread