You know your getting old when..

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
I received my monthly insurance statement in the mail today, and the rate on the cobra actually decreased. Yay for turning 23!

BLK_VNM

Established Member
yea i didnt get a discount when i hit 23 nxt year tho is 25 and provided i have a cobra im lookingforward to that discount. my insurance reup point is 4 days after my birthday.

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
statefarm was the most expensive when i priced them out. geico ftmfw.

Yeah, just car insurance with them might be high but I have a multiple line policy with them so they're actually the best in my area for what I need. Plus my family has been dealing with the same agent for years, so it's kinda nice if I have a question to just call up Tammy and get an answer.

BLK_VNM

Established Member
yea we had that with travelers with a local agent but when i got my own policy they wanted 2k per 6 months for my audi and 5k for my cobra so i said bye and got both for 1000 from geico.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
HAHA! I know how you feel! I just switched insurance companies (again) and my insurance went from 155/month to 119/month. I can't tell you the smile it put on my face when she told me the new price. I'm almost 26 mind you, and I have no accidents and no speeding tickets on my record. I used to pay 264 a YEAR for my 5.0!

Congrats on "getting old" :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread