You know you've got it bad when..

MattSVTCobra

Established Member
You know you've got it bad when the L is part of your dreams! Haha, In my dream the truck was making a weird noise on a trip so I pulled over and started diagnosing the problem. ( Like taking the blower belt off etc...) Anyone have dream of their L? :beer:

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
i always have dreams of something going wrong. i think it's just me being paranoid. :(

fullboogie

Established Member
I sometimes have a nightmare that I go outside and my L is on blocks totally stripped of parts. I wake up the next morning in a bad mood and yell at my wife.

hunter@SA

Established Member
i had a dream where i went to the movies came out and my motor was gone, i woke up in a panic and had to go check myself to make sure. i know im weird

bransharksfan

2006 ST Class AutoX CHAMP
Established Member
I had a crazy dream that I wrecked the L once. I woke myself up from the dream. The funny thing is I even woke up the FG (X now) when I woke up. I was sweating and everything!

Skrapmetal

Established Member
I was dreaming about mine the other night, somehow as the dream went on it morphed into a white old school Monte Carlo.

No friggin' clue why. Musta been the spicy dinner.

bmfgsxr

Established Member
lol. no worries man. i dream about my L from time to time too.

Dixiesys

Established Member
Not that long ago I had a dream someone carjacked my truck and drove it off and wrecked it, it was so disturbing I almost put my Colt 38 Special into the storage compartment in the arm-rest even though my concealed permit is years expired.

Maybe I'll go renew that. Been meaning to really.

nates03L

SVT Punk
Established Member
I had a dream that i was racing someone on the road, and when i went to floor it it didnt accelerate at all. I poped the hood and my entire supercharger was missing :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread