Your favorite kind of race?

Bizarro

I lika do da chacha...
Established Member
Originally posted by Forbidden Snake
So tell us what kind of a racer are you?

A stop light to stop light racer?

A highway roll-on racer?

A 1/4 mile racer?

(Forgot to hit the poll button, DAMM!)

yes

Grey03

Established Member
I like the 1/4 at the track. It is legal and tends to be a little more safe. I also like the fact that I can beat up on LS1's and everybody gets to watch.

VintagePorscheG

Old School SVT Poster
Established Member
likes running marathons, 1/2 marathons, 15k, 5k

I am looking forward to doing some SCCA stuff this year, I will take my Cobra to the local drag strip a couple times and would love to do a drivers school at Mid Ohio or Putnam Park...

Blades

Established Member
I like racing ignorant people.. Especially the ones who really shit talk before they race. :D

NeedForSpeed

Established Member
I'll say ditto to that, people that tell me my cobra is junk, and whatever they have is faster! I love spanking Ws6's, SS's,
I have yet to run into a Z06 or a Viper but it's all fun.

I love any type of racing, but the rolling start from the highway is one of the best. Downshift, wood it, row through the gears, and watch in your rear view mirror with a smile.

Another thing for you guys that can't hook on the street while racing. I had alot of problems with that and still do on occasion. Even though it's illegal, blah blah blah etc. etc.... cause I expect someone to chime in with that soon.......ok back to the street racing .... I've raced awd cars, and many other fast cars, a blown saleen, lightnings w\ work done etc....

I don't care that they launch hard and get the holeshot on me, cause even though they make take the 3 car jump off the line, once I get first to hook or put it in 2nd I just pass them and walk.
Even with a bad launch I've pulled cars on them. I've missed gears and still pulled on them.

So far I haven't had anything on the street beat me in any form of racing where we both had a fair chance. Don't worry about no traction, just practice, get wider tires, or DR's............

Users who are viewing this thread