Your Opinion on Chikenears Billet Accessories

buzzyinmich

King Buzzy
Established Member
I wanted to hear what you guys think. I started talking to a friend of mine today about them, explaining I had ordered them for my engine, he was like bro, those look wacked, I think they give the engine some extra zing when just chillin at a show.

I would like to hear what you guys think about them? Me personally, I think they look really good, I know its a total matter of opinion, but I wanted yall's 2 cents.

:beer:

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
I thought they had some nice bling. I would like to get some pieces for My L. Right now, I need some traction bars and slicks.Thats what I need next. But take a look at UPR Products also. They have some nice Billet bling there also.

CscottsSS

got boost?
Established Member
never seen them in person, but they look to be of great quality on the website. Also, I was very pleased with the quick shipping of my FTVB/ 4x4 pan from them.

buzzyinmich

King Buzzy
Established Member
I ordered a few, and hopefully my L gets outta the shop tomorrow. I was up at the shop today, and the lower pulley is on, Headers are bolted up, FTB is done, New Plugs are in, he was setting the plenum as I walked up, hes got the triple pod gages to hook up, exhaust and tune it, and I will be good to go, he was guessing roughly 440 at the wheels of the top of his head, does that sound about right? As soon as I get it, I will take pics for ya and post! :) I feel like a little kid the night before christmas! LOL

buzzyinmich said:
I ordered a few, and hopefully my L gets outta the shop tomorrow. I was up at the shop today, and the lower pulley is on, Headers are bolted up, FTB is done, New Plugs are in, he was setting the plenum as I walked up, hes got the triple pod gages to hook up, exhaust and tune it, and I will be good to go, he was guessing roughly 440 at the wheels of the top of his head, does that sound about right? As soon as I get it, I will take pics for ya and post! :) I feel like a little kid the night before christmas! LOL
stop talking like that your L.IM NOT EVEN GONNA SAY WHAT YOU SOUND LIKE BUT I THINK YOU KNOW!

2fAZT4U

Established Member
twofazt

buzzyinmich said:
I wanted to hear what you guys think. I started talking to a friend of mine today about them, explaining I had ordered them for my engine, he was like bro, those look wacked, I think they give the engine some extra zing when just chillin at a show.

I would like to hear what you guys think about them? Me personally, I think they look really good, I know its a total matter of opinion, but I wanted yall's 2 cents. :burn: :burn:

:beer:
I've been looking at there site also I think it will look good I only live two hours from them the next time I'm in the area I'm going to stop by. But it's going to be later before I can get anything for my Lightning I just replaced the the motor with a short block with manley rods and forged pistons a set of Patriot heads that are c&c ported and polished ,head stud kit 550 lift cam and valve springs also long tube headers,acufab single blade throttle body diablo chip, electric fan and cobra water pump,level 10 tranny and 2800 precision stall and 125 shot of zex nitro,255 dual fuel pumps,cold air intake, 8lb lower pulley and 2.8 upper pulley. Can't wait to get it finished this weekend. I'm new to this site so when I finish my truck I will figure out how to post some pictures.

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Ill post some pics of mine over here since Shawn hasnt been here yet and tainted this thread with his enhanced :D pics.

30679-559-13426.jpg

30679-559-13425.jpg

30679-559-13466.jpg

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Opinions? I think underhood bling looks o.k., but interior billet pieces look like absolute crap to me. PITA to keep clean, too.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
O.k. You guy's have got to stop quoting people and reposting the same damn pics.

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
The bling that tim sells is top notch. I plan to buy both engine bay kits as soon as the performace is done. I will be finishing up that end in september. Once you see shawns engine bay pics. you will buy the kits.

buzzyinmich

King Buzzy
Established Member
03BLOODREDSNAKE said:
stop talking like that your L.IM NOT EVEN GONNA SAY WHAT YOU SOUND LIKE BUT I THINK YOU KNOW!

I was actually wondering the same thing. Thank you all for your input! :)

Users who are viewing this thread