Your opinion on these wheels

TRBO VNM

Stock wheels. Not much difference between the two aside from split spoke. If you are spending that kind of money, go with a different look totally. IMO, the stock ones look better. And yes, you can widen stock wheels as mentioned above.

Also, going 20's with rubber bands does nothing to help you with traction and adding more power.

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
Graphite, but they look too similar to what you have; i too would go with something different....
Mercedes%20Benz_C%20Class_VVSCV2_5ad.jpg

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Stock wheels. Not much difference between the two aside from split spoke. If you are spending that kind of money, go with a different look totally. IMO, the stock ones look better. And yes, you can widen stock wheels as mentioned above.

Also, going 20's with rubber bands does nothing to help you with traction and adding more power.

I was actually thinking wider would help me with better rubber. Not so much the 20 part...that was more aesthetics.

Yeah..I keep hearing that about the stock wheels.....I mean I like them but, I love the concave of the Vossen's.

It's hard to find something truly different as there is only so much you can do on a wheel. And...some get a little busy meaning a PITA to keep clean....or they get way way expensive. I'd rather put the money into making more power.....

I'm thinking for now I'm going to hold on to the stockers....and consider widening them or buying a back set of the same and getting them widened so, if I have issues i can go back to stock. This would be the least expensive and perhaps work the best.

Thanks everyone!

frederick184

Shelby Enthusiast
Established Member
I don't envy you your decision. I've thought about new wheels also, but I haven't found anything I like better than my stock SVTPP wheels. They are one of those wheels that look so much better when you see them than they do in photos.

Colin

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I don't envy you your decision. I've thought about new wheels also, but I haven't found anything I like better than my stock SVTPP wheels. They are one of those wheels that look so much better when you see them than they do in photos.

Colin

Yeah I think I'm just going to sit tight...and keep looking. Maybe a used set comes up for a deal that I like.

Users who are viewing this thread