Your thoughts

Pewter99TransAm

whats up everybody. I was going to post this in the road kill section but I was more interested in the lightning guys opinions...so I have a buddy of mine that has a 05 Gixxer 750 anniversary edition. He ran a 10.3 on it a few months ago. I was just wondering how many car lengths i would need in the quater to make it a close race? We are just screwin around with each other about it and I thought I could hang if he gave me like 10 or 12...he thought I was retarded...am I way off?

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
At our speeds isn't a tenth just over 1 length? If that is the case you'll be needing like 30 lengths.

Pewter99TransAm

Yea Chris..i wasnt sure at the speed comparisions between the two of just how much a length would equal time wise....but damn 10 lenghts looks like one hell of a long way lol. I just remebered back when I had my trans am I gave a stock tahoe 12 and beat it by 2. And just was going to see what id need.

LightningMAS

Banned
i have a 04 GSXR 750 modified and everything.. i run low 10s on it to.. i say u gonna need about 10 cars length.. fast bikes.. the 750 handles like a 600 with a 1000 motor powerband... so.. good luck.. tell us the outcome.

Pewter99TransAm

So Mas you think I could hang with 10 lenghts? We were drunkas hell that other night and got to ****in with each other and we were gonna run for $100 if hed give me ten lengths lol. But I was still gonna try it if you guys thought it would be close.

Bootie

Established Member
It won't even be close with 10 lengths. You'll still get stomped by a long ways. You could run just for fun to see, just make sure your sober first.

lightning_2001

Established Member
your probably better of taking him off the line ith the 10 links. from a 40 he would really kill you

lightning_2001

Established Member
your probably better of taking him off the line with the 10 links. from a 40 he would really kill you

Users who are viewing this thread