Your thoughts?...

00SVTStrike

Established Member
I have been searching under nitrous. I have read enough threads that I have grown horns and am seriously considering a wet kit. My question is, would you keep the 6#er and only put a 50-75 on it?...Or drop to a 4#er and do a 100 or 125?...Keep in mind this is on a stock block, mods in sig.

Dusten

Established Member
that depends on how often you want power. if you like your current power, and want a little more, then go with your first setup. If you want decent power, with a big kick in the ass on occasion, go with option two. personally, i would go with option one.

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
Established Member
I was looking into getting nitrous a few weeks back, just my 2 cents............... save your money and go built. I know its alot more money but you'll have the power all the time, and do you really want to have to deal with race gas, different tunes and switching/filling bottles all the time? It would be fun though :) good luck with whatever you decide.

Im Blown

deployed to the sandbox.
Established Member
I love my Zex wet kit...its actually my favorite mod thus far... Oh and look ay the sig, you'll see which option I like :)
-Joshua

Im Blown

deployed to the sandbox.
Established Member
Add Name Here said:
I was looking into getting nitrous a few weeks back, just my 2 cents............... save your money and go built. I know its alot more money but you'll have the power all the time, and do you really want to have to deal with race gas, different tunes and switching/filling bottles all the time? It would be fun though :) good luck with whatever you decide.
I would say to get a n20 kit in the meantime, a kit is about $400-500,
(engine3k-7, depending on what you want) I had my tuner write 2 tunes on a flip-chip ,so whenever I wanna spray I just flip the switch and Im safe to spray.
Besides you wont see much difference in power with just a built engine...you would need one or more of the following: heads/cams/blower/nitrous to make the power, but the built engine would open up your potential for making or handling more power
$0.02
-Joshua

00SVTStrike

Established Member
Well, a built motor is in the plans, maybe if I am lucky, over the winter. But I like the idea of having that little extra kick in the ass.

Users who are viewing this thread