z06, ls1 formula, lt1 z28, 04 kb cobra, 03 GT

00formls1

Raspy
Established Member
I installed my ls6 manifold and nitro daves plate today and went for a drive to test it out. well my friend calls me and tells me that there is this lt1 z28 thats talking shit saying he runs 12s and can beat a z06. so he sets up a race with his brother who has a stock 03 z06. we all drive out to the spot and set the camera up and they line up. by the time the cars reace us at the end of the 1/4 the z06 is 6-7 BUSES ahead. they race again and the same out come.

next is me in my formula without the bottle(mods in sig) we line up and i try to feather in the throttle due to wore street tires and by the end of the 1/4 he has 2 cars on me. we line up again and i stall to 2500 and just spin for a moment and lose by 4 cars. we set up a race on the 19 with me on some DRs.

next was a 03 GT 5 speed with X-pipe, catback and k&n against the z28 who said he has msd ignition, cat-back, intake, stall, gears and plug wires. the Gt had 7 cars by the end of the race.

and finaly the big dog 04 KB cobra. mods are Kenne bell, intake, exhaust, pulley, tensioner, aftercooler,and mt et streets. there are 3 of us in the cobra so we line up and leave on 3 honks, at the end the cobra is ahead by 8-9 cars. we line up again and motion the z06 to honk but he takes off, by the end the cobra of thw 1/4 the cobra has 1/2 a car and they both keep racing, the cobra pulls another 2 cars and shuts down at 155.

it was a badass, we are all going to the track the 19 so i'll try to get a decent video.

Users who are viewing this thread