Z28 driver goes down with a whimper.

Yellow Horse

Established Member
Read what this dude did to me this morning. This isn't a kill story but it's nice to know when someone knows they are out classed and in turn shows the intelligence and class they are made. Man, it's hard to belive someone probably in his thirties would act like this.

I pull up to a stop sign at an intersection and a white ’94 or ’95 LT1 Camaro passes by with a couple of cars behind him. I pull in behind them on a road that goes into the town I live. Where the road comes up to the main street there is a traffic light. The Camaro is the first one at the light. Without going into a lot of details about the streets, there is a short cut if you go straight and don’t mind driving down narrow alleys and running a few stop signs, versus turning to the left and driving the long way. I always turn to the left because it is more relaxed. 99 out 100 times the people going straight across will beat me at the next road unless they run into somebody dragging around or traffic. As luck with have it today, I beat the Camaro to the next intersection on the road I live. He was sitting at the light to make the right hand turn on the road I was on and I was following an elderly man. The speed limit is 25 mph because there is a library and an ice cream shop as well as several other stores. There are always kids and joggers present. I blipped my throttle when I passed in front of the Camaro. The man in front of me signaled and I slowed to allow him some room. I looked up in my rear view mirror and this idiot is about to run slam up my rear and is standing on the binders for all he could get. I ease off and look back and he’s got both arms up on the wheels giving me thumbs down with both hands. Boy that really pissed me. I motioned for him to follow me onto a side road that ramps up to a four-lane road and I put on my signal well before the turn. I also pointed repeatedly to let him know if he wanted a piece of my car I was game. I made the left turn and he passed right on by and yelled, “Fu**ing piece of sh#t” as he passed. I backed up and I had to wait on a truck that was following him. The road leaves town and is very hilly and curvy with no chance to pass. I saw him several times ahead but as he left town he busted it and by the time the truck turned off, he was gone. I drove around for two hours looking for this jerk. What’s so funny about this is my car surely isn’t a piece of sh#t and gets more compliments and stares of any car I’ve ever owned including a new ’92 Vette I bought off the showroom floor. He is also a jerk because I offered him a chance to run me and show me what a piece of sh#t my car really is. In reality he knew that this piece of sh#t would slay his car. He is also a candy ass because he knew I was coming after him and he chickened out :chicken:. And lastly, he did all this with what I assumed to be his daughter in the car with him and she appeared to be around 10 years old. I feel sorry for a kid with a father figure like that to look up to.

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by Blackgeetee
They're everywhere man....
True 'dat...

Yellow Horse, keep the faith, man. BTW, now that your snake is a couple of months old, you might want to start with the mods ;-)...:D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread