Z28 in the rear view

Dahubbster

Established Member
Z28 in the rear view
The spouse says "lets go for a ride"......no argument here!! Lets try the back road out of town, divided four lane out of Gillette WY. Putzing along about 40~45 and just went to 4th (I know, I know, shoulda been in 2nd). Roll up on a new Z28 and had NO idea he wanted to run.......welll as I look over to my right (just checking out the spouse, of course), he decides to GO. Kinda catches me off guard and gets the jump on me. Pulls a car length ahead and jumps into my lane, guess he had to to avoid the pick-em-up truck in his lane.

Welllll, that didn't set very well with the snake, dropped to 2nd and let her fly, as I passed the truck hit 3rd and jumped into the right lane (It was either that or push the Z down the road!!)
Don't much remember 4th but did hear the spouse complaining that we just passed the century mark and the Z car was nowhere in sight......Oh there he is about six lengths back and falling fast.
OK dear, yes dear, I AM slowing down!!

Stopped a couple of miles down the road for a chat. The Z man didn't notice the snake badge and thought he was beating up on the shiny new sonic blue GT running around town.

Thumbs up and high fives around and he promises he that he will take a CLOSER look next time!!

Dahubbster

Established Member
You bet STREETSNAKE.....Oh, By the way you sound JUST like the wife. LOL!!
Just can't seem to get it out my system though.......Of course I WILL grow someday....I think.

fangstang

Established Member
Originally posted by StreetSnake
Just remember the wife knows all sees all lol .

She only knows and see's what we want her to see and know!;-)

Users who are viewing this thread