Am i crazy Or NOt

• Crazy

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Not

Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters

2002_500HP

Banned
So I'm on my way from a friends just a few minutes ago and as i'm cruising up the interstate i notice 2 black z28's i go past the lead one and get over well in front of him and notice headlights coming fast through my open sliding window, i move over from a 65 mph roll and take off by the time i hit 95 he's within a few car lengths of me by 135 mph both of them were behind me and didn't look like they were wanting to go much faster so i slow down to get off the interstate one of them procedes to follow me to QT to get some smokes, he pulls up and calls me a crazy S.O.B which is true, he said the only thing he had done was a exhaust. we talk for a few and he wants to race straight up from a stop so i told him next time we meet maybe it'll be at a redlight.

Chris :coolman:

Orr89rocz

WTF
Established Member
racing to 135mph on a street? crazy? hmm it can be but if done in the right area its all good.

powerful cars get to 130 quickly so what can you do?

JasonFC

Somethings different
Established Member
You can crack the speed-o open and put a little pin in at around 65mph, so when you get pulled over you have a reasonable excuse for why you were going so fast. lol :idea:

Users who are viewing this thread