Z3 just thought he wanted some

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
Late last night a friend and I are out cruising and just being bored when a BMW Z3 gets up along side us and is pacing me and we really arent paying much attention to him til we notice his revs come up :dw: so I drop to 3rd and wait on him to jump, so he does and I drop to 2nd and jump out on him, go to grab 3rd and :cuss: :loser: I miss 3rd!!!!!:fm: so the beemer gets out of it and we get lined up again and I was hoping for a red light, but we didn't catch one so he starts pacing me again and we both punch it I downshift to 2nd and pull about half a car, grab a nice 3rd gear, chirp the tires and instantly put another car on him:burnout: :burnout: and I had about 3 1/2 cars on him when I let out around 5k still in 3rd. So I turned around and he did too and asked what mods I had and I told him, and his mods were a exhaust, and cold air, but I don't remember what yr. he said it was?:beer:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Nice kill! I like the 94 5.0's. They have so much potential to be truly beastly cars. Heads, headers, rear end, and you're steadily approaching 300 RWHP.

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
Thanks. Those are the same reason I will never sell my car unless I would be able to get an 03 Cobra. But yea you can't beat the aftermarket for these cars and how easy they are to work on.

WhiteDevil

Pushrod Power
Established Member
Nice kill ive been wanting to race one of those, i figured i could beat one since i went door to door with a brand new M3 last night until we got in my 3rd then he walked me.

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
Damn, White nice run with the M3, and nice 1/4 times btw. I had seen this particular car running around town for a while and watched him race several people, mostly other imports and since it had been a while since my last run I figured what the hell. It is a fairly quick little car though.

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
98gt, when I bought mine it had 112,000 on the clock and I paid $4500 and the only non stock peices were a drop in K&N and welded in 2 chamber flows.

WhiteDevil

Pushrod Power
Established Member
Oh and twotone put an edelbrock performer on that thing. Other than that we are pretty similar in mods. I dropped .3 and got 2.5mph out of it.

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
I just got my GT-40P heads, and I found a edelbrock performer upper and lower that I am trying to buy if the guy will come down on his price just a tad more so I can throw it on when I put the heads and cam in.

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
I am hoping it does. I figure with those heads, the steeda #19 cam and a bigger maf, and a decent intake, I will gain quite a bit. I had really been wanting to go with some AFR heads, but a friend at a local machine shop found these laying around there and checked em out and rebuilt them and sold them to me for $250 I figured why not.

Users who are viewing this thread