Zaino guys in Here

King03Cobra

Established Member
Ok, I have ordered the Zaino and everything looks real straight forward as to the prep, wax removal, etc. My question is after putting a couple of coats of the stuff on, has anyone tried applying a coat of Meguiars after the Zaino to help seal the polish in, or is it even needed ?

lifter213

Established Member
not needed. I use the Z6 gloss enhancer every other week or so on it after I wash it and it stays looking good.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Just to second what lifter said, you don't need to use any other wax. Just stick with the Z1, then Z2 or Z5 and finish it off with the Z6 spray (Z6 is my favorite, I love that stuff)

Johnny Random

SVT Monster
Established Member
Zaino is the best! I wish I had used on my previous cars. Like those guys mentioned above the spray is awesome after a wax.

I like to try and put a couple of coats on in weekend if I have time. Usually don't and when I do pisses off my girlfriend cause I leave my car in the garage the whole weekend and drive hers.

I use the wash and then the Z5 cause it so damn thick and then put a coat of the Z2 on cause it shines. I would drink that stuff if I could!

No need for another wax. I would not want to be the one that finds out they may not be compatible in some way. No damage I am sure but just doesn't look that good would be enough for me.

King03Cobra

Established Member
They have this new stuff called ZFX accelerator that takes the place of Z1 now. Supposedly you put 4-5 drops into 1oz of Z2 and then it only takes 30 minutes to cure & dry. So I got some of that, Z2 & Z6 and I should be good to go if I get it by this weekend.

:beer:

My1stFord

Established Member
Any special place to find a clay bar?

I tried my Zaino this weekend (the accelerator thing Z2 + drops). Worked well... probably would have been a lot better if I had used a clay bar before so... I gotta find 1.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Zaino has a claybar. I just decided to get the zaino claybar since I already have their wax

My1stFord

Established Member
Ya I should have also Kev but I'm a black car noob - what a pita to keep clean (but when she's clean, wow)

I look closely and see small spots almost like pin head tree sap spots all over. The car is garage kept and has never been parked NEAR trees heh, I'm guessing that would come out w/ clay bar or a light compound buff done by a pro.

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
I love Zaino. Did my car almost a month ago. Six coats over a three day period. I posted pics on here not too long ago also, looked AMAZING!! But last night, im lookin at my car, and I see swirl marks! All over the hood! Isnt Zaino supposed to fill that?

Users who are viewing this thread