ZAINO HELP PLEASE!!!!!

DEADLYSVT03

Established Member
Please can anyone help me out....started my Zaino process yesterday and ready to wipe off the first coat....sent my darling daughter out for terrycloth towels....couldn't find them anywhere...she did however buy two very soft 100% cotton towels...can I use them or should I keep searching for the terry ones?...if I can't use them is it ok to leave my first coat on for another 24 hours?any other suggestions would be appreciated.......thanks for the help....Nick

satin silver coupe
Steeda CAI
Steeda tri-ax
Mac cat back
Shinoda chin spoiler
Lots of UPR stuff
Lots of MGW stuff
Loads of other odd ball dress ups
Snake grill emblem

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Try bed bath and beyond or linen and things. 100% cotton is ok if it is made in the U.S.A. Leaving the Zaino on should be fine. Also check out Zainos web site for more info.

Cobra'03

Established Member
Jeez, this is starting to look like a bridal registry.

I got the fattest nap Fieldcrests at Kohl's - you want to get one with "loops" in the pile, not just strands - they have the greatest surface area.

A tip - make sure you remove any remnants of the Tag on the towel (100% cotton - made in Malaysia or wherever) - it is polyethylene or nylon or whatever, and very much harder than the finish - it will scratch what it contacts. ;-)

soniccobra 03

SONIC SLO POKE
Established Member
Oh yea, you can leave the Zaino on for days. It'll come off fine

You can leave it on but good luck getting it off.........rub,rub,rub....

Cobra'03

Established Member
I find that dried Zaino comes off like a dream - I often apply it in the evening, wipe it off in the morning with no sweat - must be the towels - what are you using - Nike's?

bskinner

terry clothe

go to any automotive paint store they will probably sell it to you in a large roll but its only about 13 bux for a big roll so youll have something left over for next time ..................... hope this helps you out its the only place i could find it

Users who are viewing this thread