Zaino, which products in what order?

SnakeEyes87

Established Member
Which Zaino products does everyone use and in what order to you use them in? And also, what is the best material to use to apply them?

Thanks
Chelsea

94SVT Coupe

Ford Fanatic
Established Member
I wash with dawn/water. Clay bar with dawn/water. I do the Z1, I can see the paint get darker and glossy as it goes on. Then a coat of Z2 right over the Z1. Let it dry, wipe it off. Done. Put on another coat of Z2 if you want, but wait til the next wash if you don't use the flash cure stuff. I've never used it, I just do a second coat after the next wash. I'll genrally strip it all off with te Dawn once every two years on the Stang (inside, low miles) and every six months on my F150 (outside, daily driver). I use microfiber towels to put it on and take it off.

BTW their tire dressing is great.

tammy

Established Member
I agree with everything 94 says the tire dressing is great. Also Z6 is worth every penny. I have it all and love it all. The leather spray is really good too. Oh and buy yourself about 6 good quality (cannon or the like) bath towels and about 6 hand towels 100% cotton. Bring them home take off the sewn on tags and take the seams out of the towels and wash them in liquid tide and dry them in a dryer for best results and wash in between uses on the car. DO NOT GET COLORED towels. :nono: Have fun and enjoy the results. I highly recommend taking the time to read there site FQA thread. www.zainobros.com .

Users who are viewing this thread