Zaino

CobraCleric

Youngblood
Established Member
Thinking of buying the cheaper Zaino set (the $85 one) with a friend. We were wondering how many uses you get out of it. Could we both do each car once, maybe twice?

Also do you remember if shipping was free for the sets?

Also my friend has heard real good things about Crystal Guard. Any advice, thoughts?

I got Seans car care site that i'll be using.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
The Zaino Z2 polish will do your car about 3-4 times Jeff, (although they say 10 times!). The Z6 will probably last 8 wipe downs or so. Don't know exactly what comes in the kit. They also make a great leather moisturizer as well. But don't care for their tire shine or glass product.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
CobraCleric said:
Also my friend has heard real good things about Crystal Guard. Any advice, thoughts?

I got Seans car care site that i'll be using.

I can't comment on Zaino products because I have yet to try them. However, as far as the Crystal Guard goes, I've never heard of it. Go post (or register if you've never posted there) a thread on www.autopia.org (the best car detailing forum I've come across) and see what people have to say about it. I'm sure someone there has used it. I wouldn't try it until I SEE the results from other people's experimentation. What sort of product is it?

And if you're trying to use www.properautocare.com (the place where I buy all my stuff from) to buy Zaino, they do not sell it. AutopoaI'm sure you've already found it, but here's Zaino's site:

Zaino Total Protection Show Car Kit

Hope that helps, Jeff :beer:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
booricua said:
I still have to do 3 cars :bored: and hav not decided what to buy :bash:

Luis - The only way to know for sure is to try. I have been VERY happy with the longevity and looks that the Klasse twins give me. Read each link on the following page for information about these two awesome products: Klasse All-In-One and High Gloss Sealant Glaze Brief Overview

Others here have had great success with Zaino. All the Zaino information can be found here: Zaino Brief Overview

If you're interested in a ton of good products that I personally recommend, click here: My LONG list of suggestions and products that I use
My normal process

Hope that helps Luis (and others) :beer:

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
well when i get back from vacation I will set a weekend for my toys including the van today I went to advance and got the Meguiars brushes for washing the car and the soap will definately be ordering soon just want to use 1 kind and be done with it I think I will give Klasse a try but still :read:

Users who are viewing this thread