Zex NOS ?'s Please help

grysnake

Established Member
i purchased a zex dry kit and was wondering about the (tps) hook up i know how to tap into it but was wondering were the best place to tap into it
also i was wondering about the hosing on the nos box i realize that fueil is controled by vaccum but i am going to program through a tune and have a toggle switch to the computer
so does anyone know what is going to happen if i just block off the extra hoses

and about the tps pics would be great or any of your help
thank you

ps
never enough power
:beer:

Juiced-03

Established Member
haha LMAO I love your sig!!! Thats great man! But anyways, you should be fine if you block off the two vacuum hoses somehow. Actually if you open up the control box (like I did) you can remove the vacuum fittings from the distribution block and screw in a brass blocker. And on the TPS, I'll try to take a pic of correct wire, but it was the middle wire on my 95GT if I remember right. Basically it is the wire that sends a certain amount of volts at full throttle (like 14 I think). A voltometer might be helpful. Which shot are you going to run? Be sure to keep us updated on how it does!!

grysnake

Established Member
thanks bryan i ll take a look at that
i am thinking about a 75-100
and seeing how it does
hopefully it will hook
i have a set of 315 bfg s
whatever happens it will be fun
thank you again

Juiced-03

Established Member
Hey I am looking at my zex control box from my 95gt,,,,I bet you could just go buy some vaduum line plugs from Autozone and block off the two fittings without taking the box apart!

Users who are viewing this thread