Zex Wet Kit on '00 L?

Im Blown

deployed to the sandbox.
Established Member
I just recently bought a L and have a Zex wet n2o kit from my last car. I see some people are running dry kits, but haven't really seen anyone with the wet. Will this kit work for my truck, and if so where are you supossed to place the nozzle (didn't know if you're supposed to spray through the s/c)? I was planning on running a 55 shot and have my local dyno tuner calibrate it accordingly. My mods are: AirRaid c.a.i., Steeda 6lb lower, Diablo Chip (3 stored programs dyno-tuned), Bassani headers & cat back, Boost bypass mod., NGK TR6's.
I appreciate you sharing your expertise,
Joshua

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Wet is the only way to go.

DSCF2007-copy.jpg

DSCF2003-copy.jpg

Definitely get the PSP plate.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Yeah, it's all in. The plan was to run it with the ported eaton. Then I locked up the Eaton and went KB. Now I'm scared to run both the N2O and KB on the stock block.

Im Blown

deployed to the sandbox.
Established Member
is it safe to run a 55 shot at 16psi with stock block and stock '00 eaton? I have a chip but I'm not sure how far my tuner advanced the timing. Could i use one of the MSD adjustable timing retard boxes (friend of mine had one in his dakota r/t when he sprayed.)
Thanks again. Oh by the way ChrisNelson, that is my exact kit--well minus that awesome bottle bracket! looks very, very nice...did you get the "ricer" rapid fire module too?.....Yeah I'm guilty of that as well

Users who are viewing this thread