Ex Wives

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
lost count of how many times I brought a crazy bitch home because of her outfit… my buddy was like dude, don’t ever let them know where you lay your head :LOL:
I was amazed at all the nurses and offices girls. Dressed like a normal nurse and office girl during their jobs, complete trashy sluts when I picked them up or meet them at a bar. God I loved those days.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Can confirm, lol… I am not that kinda girl, then two hours later back at my place she is getting prone boned. Any girl in the medical field, clinical tech , doctors office mgr etc… nailed quite a few

Absolutely correct. I swear all they do between wiping shit off patients and changing IVs is talk about sex.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Can confirm, lol… I am not that kinda girl, then two hours later back at my place she is getting prone boned. Any girl in the medical field, clinical tech , doctors office mgr etc… nailed quite a few

Absolutely correct. I swear all they do between wiping shit off patients and changing IVs is talk about sex.
Both spot on.

VegasMichael

Established Member
I can't afford a 2nd divorce, but I would fly to get a hair cut twice a month. lol
There used to be a place in Vegas where all the stylists wore lingerie.
ALL NURSES ARE SLUTS.
My mom is a retired nurse and I told her what you wrote and she said she'll never buy a car from you ever!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

My mom is a retired nurse and I told her what you wrote and she said she'll never buy a car from you ever!

Ask her if it's true though.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member

I’m sorry, I know family jokes are frowned on but….

Sounds like she’s going to Missouri, but it isn’t to buy a car!

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
My mom is a borderline Puritan so I know she isn't but I have known my share of nurses and you are not wrong. I've dated a lot of hair stylists as well and they rank up there. Ditto for waitresses and barmaids.

Barmaid?

I know you’re old af, but Jesus Christ are you … as old as Jesus Christ ?

C2tuck

Established Member

Maybe us STVP’ers are just that good that we can convince them, with our swagger and confidence in that two hour period, to change their minds…

Funny how we all seem to have the same problem…

C2tuck

Established Member
My mom is a borderline Puritan so I know she isn't but I have known my share of nurses and you are not wrong. I've dated a lot of hair stylists as well and they rank up there. Ditto for waitresses and barmaids.

Have you not seen the crazy hot matrix???

You’re supposed to stay away from hairstylist!

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Maybe us STVP’ers are just that good that we can convince them, with our swagger and confidence in that two hour period, to change their minds…

Funny how we all seem to have the same problem…
You are going to find out man. I started online dating a week or two after my wife moved out. Women today are very much aggressors when it comes to hooking up. All you have to do is be an average looking dude in decent shape and you will be reeling them in. That is if you are so inclined to try online dating. I met a few women outside of that as well, but online is definitely the easier route if you just want to get laid.

I swear some of these women are worse than us…

Exhibit A.)

IMG_0797.jpeg
IMG_7727.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread