Ex Wives

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Yoo that's great man!! G spot mechanic!! My clit is pierced r u fixed hahaha getting more ass then a toilet seat bro!!
I quit that online dating shit a while back, it honestly gets old pretty quick and lonely, not to mention expensive taking all these women out on dates. I have found a great gal, no more tomcatting for now.

supercharged91m

Local 46
Established Member
Premium Member
I quit that online dating shit a while back, it honestly gets old pretty quick and lonely, not to mention expensive taking all these women out on dates. I have found a great gal, no more tomcatting for now.
That's no such thing as a cheap date these days. That's right no more tomcatting for a while then back in the saddle again hahah

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member

I learned a few years back .. **** taking them out.

I can cook… and women love that shit.

You tell a chick you can cook a badass steak… it won’t be the only meat that ends up in her mouth by night end

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Maybe us STVP’ers are just that good that we can convince them, with our swagger and confidence in that two hour period, to change their minds…

Funny how we all seem to have the same problem…
Getting them blasted with booze didn't hurt either.

JJackson515

Established Member
You are going to find out man. I started online dating a week or two after my wife moved out. Women today are very much aggressors when it comes to hooking up. All you have to do is be an average looking dude in decent shape and you will be reeling them in. That is if you are so inclined to try online dating. I met a few women outside of that as well, but online is definitely the easier route if you just want to get laid.

I swear some of these women are worse than us…

Exhibit A.)

Define these online dating websites. asking for someone that has been locked up way to long.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Define these online dating websites. asking for someone that has been locked up way to long.

Tinder - you’re gonna have sex the day you meet them

Okcupid - dates.. that may led to serious

Bumble - women has to message the man first which means they are interested but a lot have the “ independent bitch “ vibe

POF - worthless

Hinge - serious relationships

JJackson515

Established Member
Tinder - you’re gonna have sex the day you meet them

Okcupid - dates.. that may led to serious

Bumble - women has to message the man first which means they are interested but a lot have the “ independent bitch “ vibe

POF - worthless

Hinge - serious relationships

Time to go fishing

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
im a free man after 10 years. Making up for lost time.

cant-sleep-bunny.gif

Users who are viewing this thread