Established Member
Premium Member
1716288579599.png

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
nobody is responsible for their own actions, glad you're finally catching on

Actually, it's a propaganda piece to prop up the Xiden admin's use of sanctions and how effective they are.

These are sick, sick people and theyre ALL in it together -- media, dems, repubs, all of them.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Flying into mountains in blackout fog had nothing to do with it, SANCTIONS are the real culprit.

View attachment 1841273

Well when your president is flying in a Bell 212. A helicopter last built in 1998.... And which spare parts are embargoed from importation.

So contrary to your claims about sanctions not working... We literally killed their president with Sanctions.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Actually, it's a propaganda piece to prop up the Xiden admin's use of sanctions and how effective they are.

These are sick, sick people and theyre ALL in it together -- media, dems, repubs, all of them.

Wait... Is Biden Sanctioning Iran or giving them Billions and trying to bring them back to the greater global community?

I can't keep up.

Don't be "that guy" - I'm against all the things they support.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Well when your president is flying in a Bell 212. A helicopter last built in 1998.... And which spare parts are embargoed from importation.

So contrary to your claims about sanctions not working... We literally killed their president with Sanctions.
I would wager there was no mechanical failure and that was controlled flight right into terrain. Complete white out conditions with that fog, pilot may gotten spatial disorientation and boom..

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member

Thanks for setting me straight, Hillary. Were they "Smart" sanctions?

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

This isn't a serious post, is it?

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I would wager there was no mechanical failure and that was controlled flight right into terrain. Complete white out conditions with that fog, pilot may gotten spatial disorientation and boom..

Oh 100%

But I'd be curious if it has any proximity warning systems, or instrument navigation ability.

Whole thing is wild and very amusing.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Oh 100%

But I'd be curious if it has any proximity warning systems, or instrument navigation ability.

Whole thing is wild and very amusing.
I would assume it had the instrumentation to fly in IFR/Adverse weather conditions.. but still not many pilots would consider flying in those conditions, that fog had the area completely socked in. Those are conditions you don’t fly in, especially considering the mountainous terrain.

Users who are viewing this thread